Homepage | How to shop | FAQ | About us | Cooperation | Terms and Conditions | Contact

Login | prázdný košík

Gold coin Krugerrand 1/2 unce

Gold coin Krugerrand 1/2 unce
Gold coin Krugerrand 1/2 unce

Mint: South African Mint
Purity: 916,7/1000 (22 carats)
Wight: 16,965 grams
Diameter: 27,07 mm
Thickness: 2,215 mm

Availability: Available at the supplier

The price is final after sending the order (at the time of trading). We do not require down payment.

Price without VAT 23 571 CZK 961,93 EUR
Price with VAT 23 571 CZK 961,93 EUR
Buyback price 20 357 CZK 830,76 EUR

Gold coin Krugerrand 1/2 unce

The Krugerrand is a South African gold coin that has been minted since 1967 to help develop the South African market. Gold coins contain 91.67% gold. The remaining 8.33% of the coin's weight is copper, which gives the coin a more orange appearance. Copper alloy coins are harder and more resistant to scratches and dents. The coins are available in 4 sizes 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 Oz.

Other weights Krugerrand

Recommended etuis

Price chart in CZK

You can choose the payment currency when sending the order

Prices are updated continuously at minute intervals, even during the order.

načítám...

© 2008 - 2022 EMS Gold Investments, s. r. o.