Mint: South African Mint
Purity: 916,7/1000 (22 carats)
Weight: 8,482 grams
Diameter: 22,06 mm
Thickness: 1,888 mm
Availability: Available at the supplier
The price is final after sending the order (at the time of trading).
|Price without VAT||12 287 CZK||524,4 EUR|
|Price with VAT||12 287 CZK||524,4 EUR|
|Buyback price||10 470 CZK||446,86 EUR|
The Krugerrand is a South African gold coin that has been minted since 1967 to help develop the South African market. The name of the coin is composed of KRUGER (man on the obverse) and RAND (South African currency unit). The word Krugerrand is a registered trademark owned by Rand Refinery Limited.
Gold coins contain 91.67% gold. The remaining 8.33% of the coin's weight is copper, which gives the coin a more orange appearance. Copper alloy coins are harder and more resistant to scratches and dents. The coins are available in 4 sizes 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 Oz.
The obverse of the coin depicts a portrait of President Paul Kruger.
The reverse shows the classic South African gazelle symbol.
You can choose the payment currency when sending the order
Prices are updated continuously at minute intervals, even during the order.
© 2008 - 2023 EMS Gold Investments, s. r. o.